A Nursery Near Harlesden, Kensal Green & Willesden Green
Are you looking for an outstanding childcare nursery or pre-school near Harlesden, Kensal Green, Willesden Green or the London NW10 area? Treetops Nursery School is based in Willesden, alongside King Edward VII Park, with Willesden Sports Centre also just metres away. We’re also lucky to have Roundwood Park with its aviary, playground, flower garden and café a few minutes away by foot. Willesden Junction railway station is less than a mile away from the nursery/pre-school, so takes just 18 minutes on foot or around 6 minutes by car.
Looking for Nurseries Near Harlesden?
We are a nursery near Harlesden and indeed Harlesden High Street is not even three-quarters of a mile from Treetops Nursery. So, a walk to the childcare setting from the junction of the High Street and Park Parade takes just 15 minutes on foot or as little as 3 minutes by car. Harlesden railway station is only 1.3 miles away. It can take as little as 6 to 8 minutes away by car, depending upon the time of day, or just over 25 minutes on foot.
A Childcare Nursery Near Kensal Green
A Pre-school Near Willesden Green
Travel by foot from Willesden Green tube station (Jubilee line) to Treetops Nursery School takes just 25 minutes as it’s only 1.3 miles away. By car it takes from as little as 6 minutes depending on time of day. From Willesden bus garage, it can take from just 4 minutes to drive, 19 minutes to walk or less than quarter of an hour by bus. Dollis Hill tube station (Jubilee line) is just 1.4 miles away (27 minutes by foot, around 8 by car or minicab). Neasden tube station (Jubilee line) is 1.6 miles away, which is a half hour walk or from 6 minutes to drive, with the nearest bus journey taking only 21 minutes if you get the timing right.
Childcare in London NW10, Near NW2 & NW6
The nursery and pre-school is located in the eastern section of London’s NW10 postal zone, so is also extremely close to locations in the NW2 and NW6 postcodes. It’s a really central location, very close by to many different towns, stations and centres of employment. Examples include the following
- Brondesbury Park railway station is only 1.4 miles from the childcare setting, taking just 28 minutes by foot or 6 minutes by car.
- Brondesbury railway station is 1.9 miles away (8 minutes by car).
- Queen’s Park is even closer – it’s just a 7 minute drive away.
- Kilburn station is only 2.1 miles away, taking just 8 minutes by car.
- Kilburn High Road railway station is only 12 minutes away (2.7 miles by car) and Kilburn Park underground station (Bakerloo line) is only 2.4 miles distant and a 10 minute car trip.
- Even Cricklewood is only 10 minutes away by car.
- Ikea at Wembley, off the A406 North Circular Road, is only 11 minutes away.
- Central Middlesex Hospital is only 2.1 miles away, taking just 12 minutes for a car journey to the nursery.
- If you work at Hammersmith Hospital, that journey only takes 11 minutes by car too.
As you can see, Treetops is incredibly convenient in terms of location and transport links, giving parents and guardians convenience as well as outstanding childcare.
One of the Very Best Nurseries & Pre-schools Near You
Treetops Nursery is one of the best nurseries and pre-schools in the Willesden, Harlesden, Kensal Green and Willesden Green areas. Register for a place as soon as you can as spaces are in high demand. Weekday childcare is available for babies, toddlers and preschoolers under five. Get in touch to register your interest, to arrange a visit, or simply to find out more: